Centurion Technologies wants to deliver you a more resilient and reliable way to bring energy to your business. Aging grid infrastructure and increased occurrences of severe weather are driving more impactful outages in many places. This is where microgrids, the future of energy, comes in to play. A microgrid will generate energy from local sources in the case of a grid outage or other external events, which make local energy more desirable.
- Serve loads during times of grid stability.
- Oasis for employees/customers – shelter in place.
- Protect power sensitive/critical assets from poor power quality.
Edge Control will…
- Edge control enables resilience during outages
- Intelligent metering provides insight into power quality, usage, and DER production.
With over 20 years in the energy business, Centurion Technologies is ready to bring you a more resilient and reliable way to bring energy to your business. Click here to contact us and set up your consultation.
For additional information check out the links below.
Connect, monitor, and control your facility’s Distributed Energy Resources (DER) to optimize performance. To learn more, click for EcoStruxure Microgrid Advisor Information .
To learn about the most common studies and services for microgrids, and how they can help click for Microgrid Engineering Services .